NZHA can offer members various advertising options to promote their studs, at very competitive rates. NZHA branded promotional merchandise is also available for purchase.
NZHA promotional merchandise - click here to view
(Click an advertising option for more information and pricing - Prices exclude GST)
NZHA can offer breeders:-
A personalised bull sale 'website tile' (featuring your stud logo) can be placed on to the NZHA homepage and upon clicking would link directly to your online sale catalogue.
- One month hosting $300.00
- Two month hosting $400.00
- Three month hosting $600.00
Over 240 Hereford breeders have their email address lodged with the NZHA and regularly receive information via the bulk email system.
- Simply send in your brief and correctly proofed information to the NZHA office - maximum of 100 words (please note this information will not undergo design formatting.
- Attachments can also be included for example photos of animals for sale.
- Indicate when you would like the information to be sent out to the membership via the bulk email system.
- $100.00+ GST per bulk email
Advertising in the bi-monthly newsletter is available. Hard copies are posted out to over 450 members and industry related contacts. The newsletter is also placed online (found on the NZHA website) which potentially reaches a world wide audience. Advertising material must be in to the NZHA office by the 20th of the month prior, for example material for the October issue must be in to the office by 26th September. Basic design formatting can be provided if required. If providing adverts print ready please enquire about specifications required. Adverts are printed in greyscale.
- Full page ad $300.00+ GST
- Half page ad $150.00+ GST
- Quarter page ad $75.00+GST
Half page ad - Monymusk Stud
Breeder Rates:- (as at NOvember 2018)
Full colour, full page (210w x 297d) mm, please include a 3mm bleed $895.00+GST
Full colour, half page (188w x 135d) mm $595.00+GST
Full colour, quarter page (90w x 135d) mm $345.00+GST
* Prices subject to change.
Accepting this loading guarantees the requested position and/or irregular ad size.